Breadth of Experience. Depth of Knowledge.
Are you concerned about?
- Keep the families together even after you’re gone?
- Your hard-earned asset properly and fairly distributed on your wishes but not government agencies?
- Avoiding conflict, uncertainty, or possible litigation regarding your estate?
- Making sure that your estate has adequate funds to pay taxes that will arise on your death?
- Minimizing taxes in order that your beneficiary receives a larger share?
- Not to leave any burden to love ones, so paying properly to your creditors, CRA at the time of death?
If your answer is yes to any of the following questions, an estate plan will give you comfort knowing your affairs and family members are taken care of.
With the help of a LifePlan Advisor you can take care of many of your worries.
Would you want to:
- Know that your estate will be distributed according to your wishes?
- Minimize stress to family members by looking after your affairs in advance?
- Provide security for your employees?
- Continue supporting charitable works that are important to you?
- Ensure you have adequate funding to pay any tax arising from your death?
We work with you on planning and also will provide our partnering family lawyers to implement and review the Will, Trust and POA documents.
Contact our Qualified LifePlan Advisor to Learn More